Thursday, September 27, 2007

My 21st surprise BIRTHDAY party pics ! =)

I Hit the big number 21 ! Well the day started with my family and I going to jogoya , it's a really nice buffet place in star hill ! A few of my friends
came along which was really nice to have them there with me . Ok lets cut to the night event ! haha. Ok I have never had a birthday party in my life ! Let alone a surprise party ! But when i reached home at 10.30pm i found myself in a very dark house . I didn't really care about the lightless house that i was going into because my friend Paul Gan was waiting outside for me to get his comb . Rushed downstairs to get it , but it was no where to be found la . So I went back upstairs to tell him it wasn't in my room and then all of a sudden the lights popped on with people shouting SURPRISE ! HAHA but to thier shock I was no where to be seen , because as soon as I heard them I rushed into the kitchen . Sorry for rushing off guys but I was just really shocked , happy and really shy ! Ok la enough story , time for pictures ! =)


My mom and dad ! The two people that have always been there for me ! love you guys!=)

My two wonderful and gorgeous sister's !!! don't yeah think ? hehe

Wanna know who the two people are ? next pic ! =)

The two people that love me so much ! It shows doesn't it ? thier my brothers btw . lol

HAHA.Aaron my wife ! telling me how much he loves me . awwww ;P

All the candles finally in the cake !

Cadles all blown out !

Cake cutting time ! I look hamsup in that pic man . lol

The three closest girl friends that i have . Which mean's i have other girl friends ok! It's just that i'm closer to these three . hehe =)

Josh chang pulling my hair from behind !

A normal group picture with all the guys

And finally everyone that made it happen for me that night !


Thank you all for making my 21st an unforgetable one ! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH !=)

No comments: