Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Handphone Hitch

Jean came up with the title. Silly girl! She is laughing at me.

For those of you who don't know, I have a new phone now. Guess what happened to my old phone? It got spoiled. Shuddup Jean! Stop laughing!

The other day, I was taking a shower. And then, there was no electricity. I couldn't see a thing. And I really needed to grab the shampoo. So I took out my phone (don't ask why the phone was in the shower with me), and pressed a button so that the light would come on.

Everytime the light went out, I pushed the buttons again. Then suddenly, the light didn't come on anymore. Piss Tick me off! And I looked at my phone and saw that it was all filled with water. Deng!

1 comment:

melia said...

why do you always get yourself into weird situations? first the peeing/dog incident and then this! and seriously lil cuz...why do you bring your handphone into the shower? tsk tsk tsk! but you know...at least you have a new phone now! I bet you did it on purpose! *evil laughter* I wanna get a new phone too! *prays*