Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Last Saturday, Jean asked me to accompany her for JC Works practice. I went to look for her at the office instead.

I bumped into Darren at the office and I asked him where everyone was and he said Basement 3. But I wanted to check where Jean was first.

So I went up to the finance department to look for her. And found that she would only be getting off work at 12.30

Jean says that no one else dares to walk into the finance room to see her. But I didn't really notice the tension. So I went in wearing my sexy shorts and a T-shirt with "Robben" written on the back.

And, in the end, I went to eat. Good thing I managed to call Aaron and Anthony, otherwise I would have had to eat alone.

I went for my brother's graduation on Sunday. Sean sang. He was really superb la... he just sings so well and Ian worship leading was just something i would never expect .. hahah very cute giant of a brother.

Guess what? I've also posted something funny on the Form X blog. Peoples...go check it out.

No comments: